Charter of Demands submitted to Cabinet Secretary by Confederation
- Merger of DA with pay for all employees w.e.f. 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
- Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
- Inclusion of Gramin Dak Sewaks under the purview of 7th Central Pay Commission
- Scrap PFRDA Act and grant statutory defined pension to all including those appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
- Date of effect of 7th CPC recommendation should be 01.01.2014.
- Regularisation and Revision of wages of casual labourers and contract workers.
- Removal of 5% condition for compassionate appointment.
- Fill up all vacant post and creation of New Post wherever justified.
- Stop Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation and Privatisation of Government function.
- Grant productivity Linked Bonus to all without ceiling; Compute bonus as weighted average of PLB for those not covered by PLB agreement.
- Revise OTA and NDA and implement arbitration awards.
- Settle all pending anomalies of 5th and 6th Pay Commission.
Source : http://confederationhq.blogspot.in/2014/09/memorandum-to-be-submitted-to-cabinet.html
Related to Your Search:
- Confederation decides to protest nationwide for the demands including Merger of DA and Interim Relief
- MODIFIED CHARTER OF DEMANDS OF CONFEDERATION
- Confederation declares Nationwide Agitational Programme – Demands including DA Merger and Interim Relief
- Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers Called for Strike Today and Tomorrow
- Strike: CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS.
- Charter of Demands Especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor
- 7th Pay Commission related demands – Central Government Employees Strike postponed to 16th March 2017
- Appoint 8th Central Pay Commission and revise the Pay, Allowances and Pensionary benefits – REVISED CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- STRIKE: Scrap New Contributory Pension Scheme (NPS) Restore old defined benefit pension scheme (OPS) to all employees