Charges and incentive structure under NPS Lite w.e.f. 01.04.2017
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
CIR No: PFRDA/2017/5/SWM/1
Date: 20th February, 2017
Subject: Charges and incentive structure under NPS Lite w.e.f. 01.04.2017
1. As per the existing revenue structure for Aggregators under NPS-Lite/Swavalamban, till 2016-17 the Aggregators are paid Rs. 100/- for opening/servicing every persistent NPS-Lite/Swavalamban account, provided the contribution deposited by the subscriber is between Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 12000/-in a financial year. However, the incentive is applicable till 31.03.2017 only.
2. In order to continue the incentives for the Aggregators even after 31.03.2017 so that they continue to service the subscriber base of NPS Lite attached to them, the following charge and incentive structure has been approved by PFRDA and will be applicable w.e.f. 01.04.2017:
|Charges under NPS-Lite/Swavalamban w.e.f 01.04.2017*||Method of living charges|
|The charges for any subsequent transaction under NPS- Lite/Swavalamban @ 0.25 % of the total contribution deposited by the subscriber in NPS-Lite/Swavalamban in a financial year subject to a minimum of Rs. 20/-.||Through unit deduction by NSDL/CRA at the end of the Financial Year|
|Any other transaction not involving a contribution from subscriber @ Rs. 10/- per transaction|
3. All the Aggregators are hereby advised to take note of the same and also disseminate information regarding the same to the associated nodal offices including facilitators.
4. It is further advised that an Aggregator is not permitted to collect any charge or fee upfront from subscriber. In case of any violation of these instructions, suitable action will be initiated as envisaged in the PFRDA (Aggregator) Regulations, 2015.
Related to Your Search:
- PFRDA Circulars : Circular on Swavalamban Subscriber Registration through Aggregators Only
- PFRDA Orders – Portability of PRAN – NPS Lite/Swavalamban to NPS – All Citizen Model and other sectors
- NLCC access to CRA system to view and Print Statement to Transaction and E-PRAN
- PFRDA Order: Incentive for mobilization and registration of subscribers under Atal Pension Yojana
- Clarification on Revision of Service Charges to POPs under NPS All Citizen and Corporate Model
- Default ASP and Annuity Scheme for subscribers exiting from NPS and Seeking withdrawal of Accumulated Pension Wealth
- PFRDA takes a new initiative to increase pension coverage by increasing the incentives payable to Points of Presence (POPs), the principal distributive points for NPS
- PFRDA – Extension of timelines for activities under National Pension System & NPS Lite- Swavalamban Scheme in view of Covid-19 Pandemic
- CRA reduces AMC by almost 20% and transaction charges by more than 16%