The Secretary (E),
Sub: Change of Uniform code for Diesel Loco Shed Staff and payment of Washing Allowance-reg.
Ref: NFIR’s PNM Item No.28/2011.
Vide Action Taken Statement provided by the Railway Board during NFIR’s PNM meeting held on 13-11-2017, it was conveyed that after issuance of guidelines vide Board’s letter No.PC-VII/2017/1/7/5/7 dated 03/10/2017 (RBE No.141/2017), remaining aspects of the Uniform including changes of uniform code for Diesel Loco shed staff has been under examination.
NFIR requests the Railway Board to kindly expedite action and convey the latest status soon with regard to change of uniform code for Diesel Loco shed staff on Indian Railways.
Related to Your Search:
- Denial of option for pay fixation in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix to the staff inducted from the post of Diesel/Electric Loco Technician to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot against 50% quota vacancies-review requested
- Increasing Promotion Quota percentages to the posts of Technician III in Diesel/Electric Loco/EMU Sheds on Indian Railways
- Additional Allowance granted to Loco Pilot (Mail), Loco Pilot (Passenger) and Mail Guard for the purpose of computation of retirement benefits to Running Staff
- Discussions of GS/NFIR held with Railway Board on 31/01/2018
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
- 30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits
- Washing Allowance to all Railway employees drawing Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- and provided official uniform
- Pay element in the case of Loco Inspectors – 30% addition to 7th CPC pay matrix for retirement benefits
- NFIR: Railway Board’s order dated 30.1.2017 curbing workers rights