Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS
Government Of India
Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare
C.G.H.S. -II Section
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 8th March 2017.
Subject: Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS – regarding.
In pursuance to Nursing Division’s Order No.Z.28015/41/2014-N, dated 09.09.2016, the nomenclature of following Nursing Staff in CGHS have been changed as mentioned against each, with immediate effect:
|SL.No.||Existing Nomenclature of the Post||New Nomenclature|
|1||Staff Nurse||Nursing Officer|
|2||Nursing Sister||Senior Nursing Officer|
2. The change in nomenclature as mentioned above doesn’t involve change in duties and responsibilities and any additional financial benefits.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Under Secretary to the Govt. Of India
Related to Your Search:
- Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS
- Change of nomenclature of the Posts of Senior Translators and Junior Translators in subordinate offices the Department of Posts
- RAILWAYS: Change of Nomenclature of the posts of Senior Translator & Junior Translator
- Grant of Grade Pay Rs.6600/PB-3 to Nursing personnel i.e. staff Nurses/Nursing Sister/Matron/Chief Matron under 3rd MACP
- Change of nomenclature of the position of Central Excise Superintendent working in the Directorates under CBIC as Additional Assistant Director
- Promotion Vacancy Position of Group ‘C’ employees working in Central Government Health Scheme, Delhi as on 1.10.2012
- Change the name of posts of LDC, UDC and Assistants – Dopt seeks suggestion
- Duties and responsibilities of Multi Tasking Staff: DoPT Order forwarded by EPFO
- Grant of Qualification Pay to Nursing Staff – BPMS