Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 4th June, 2018
Subject: Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS-regarding.
In continuation of this Ministry’s order of even No dated 08.03.2017 & 10.10.2017 on the subject cited above, the nomenclature of following Nursing Staff of Ayurvedic System in CGHS has been changed as mentioned against each, with immediate effect:-
|Sl.No.||Existing Nomenclature of the post||New Nomenclature|
|1.||Staff Nurse (Ayurvedic)||Nursing Officer (Ayurvedic)|
|2.||Nursing Sister (Ayurvedic)||Senior Nursing Officer (Ayurvedic)|
2. The change in nomenclature as mentioned above doesn’t involve change in duties and responsibilities and any additional financial benefits.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
1. The Additional Director, CGHS, Delhi for compliance.
2. The PS to AS&DG(CGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
3. The Director (CGHS), Ministry of Health: & Family-Welfare.
4. The Director (EHS), Ministry of Health 84 Family Welfare.
5. Sh. Frank Ellis, Secretary General, AlCGl-lSEA,‘ CGHS, Pune. I
1. The Nodal Officer, MCTC, CGHS for uploading in the website of CGHS.
Related to Your Search:
- Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS
- Change of nomenclature of the Posts of Senior Translators and Junior Translators in subordinate offices the Department of Posts
- CGHS – Reiteration of the guidelines issued regarding Credit facilities to serving employees
- CGHS Ayurvedic dispensaries – Exclusive State wise report
- Promotion Vacancy Position of Group ‘C’ employees working in Central Government Health Scheme, Delhi as on 1.10.2012
- Grant of Advance for Cancer treatment in Non-Empanelled Private Hospitals / Private Nursing Home under CGHS / CS (MA) Rules
- Guidelines for special provisions to CGHS beneficiaries aged 80 years and above
- Re-use of Disposable items is not permitted in Health Care Organizations empanelled under CGHS
- CGHS – Issue of OPD Medicines for CGHS beneficiaries going abroad