Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan
New Delhi 110 108 dated the 13th February 2013
Subject : Removal / Suspension of Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Max Super Specialty Hospital and Max Devki Heart & Vascular Institute, New Delhi – regarding
With reference to the above mentioned matter, the undersigned is directed to draw attention to the Office Memorandum No S.11011/23/2009/CGHS DII / Hospital Cell (part I) dated 7.10.2010 vide which Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Max Super Specialty Hospital and Max Devki Heart & Vascular Institute, New Delhi were empanelled under CGHS, Delhi and to state that Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre and Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi have conveyed their unwillingness to continue their empanelment under CGHS. It is also stated that Max Devki Heart & Vascular Institute, New Delhi informed that the hospital shall not provide credit facility to CGHS beneficiaries. The matter has been examined by this Ministry and it has been decided that Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi shall stand removed from the list of empanelled hospitals under CGHS, Delhi with immediate effect.
2. It is further stated that the empanelment of Max Devki Heart & Vascular Institute, New Delhi is suspended from the list of empanelted hospitals under CGHS with immediate effect till further orders.
[V.P.Singh] Deputy Secretary to Government of India
Source : www.msotransparent.nic.in/cghsnew/index.asp
Related to Your Search:
- List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS
- Empanelled Private Hospitals under CGHS in Delhi
- Re-Conciliation Schedule for Empanelled Hospitals/Diagnostic Centres under CGHS Delhi/NCR
- CGHS Orders – Withdrawal of Super-Specialty status of Paras hospital Gurgaon under CGHS with immediate effect.
- Revoking suspension of empanelment of BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi under CGHS
- CBSE Hospitals: Hospitals approved for treatment of CBSE Employees
- List of Super Speciality Hospitals in Coimbatore, Chennai and other Tamilnadu regions
- Regarding empanelment of ‘Delhi Heart and Ling Institute, New Delhi’ under CGHS, Delhi
- CGHS Bhopal: Latest list of Hospital/Diagnostic Centres empanelled