CGHS: Notification of Nodal Officer of Private Health Care Organizations (HCOs) empanelled under CGHS Delhi & NCR
F. No. Misc-53/CGHS/Gr.Cell/2018
O/o the Additional Director, CGHS (HQ)
Sector-12, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110022
Date: 29th June, 2018
Sub: Notification of Nodal Officer of Private Health Care Organizations (HCOs) empanelled under CGHS Delhi & NCR.
In compliance with direction of National Human Right Commission (NHRC) and in accordance with Clause No. 9 of Memorandum of Agreement (MOAN, signed between CGHS and Pvt. HCOs. Wherein it is stated that –
“Empanelled Health Care Organizations shall notify two Nodal Officers for CGHS beneficiaries, one of them being of the rank of Deputy MS/Addl. MS, who can be contacted by CGHS beneficiaries in case of any eventuality”.
All the HCOs empanelled under CGHS Delhi/NCR are hereby directed to submit the names of 2 Nodal Officer, who can be contacted at the time of emergency by CGHS beneficiaries. The reply should reach the undersigned, within 7 days.
The names of the Nodal Officer along with the telephone number should be put up on the Admission Counter/Help Desk Counter for the CGHS beneficiaries to take the help in case of any difficulty.
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Dr. Sanjay Jain
Additional Director, CGHS (HQ)
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification of CGHS rates on 2014 which have been placed on CGHS website for information and acceptance only
- Further extension of date of empanelment under CGHS for already empanelled HCOs
- Extension of empanelment of already empanelled Health Care Organizations under CGHS Delhi/NCR
- Extension of validity of empanelment of private hospitals empanelled under CGHS
- Extension of validity period of empanelment of already empanelled Health care Organizations under CGHS
- Extension of validity of empanelment of All Health Care Organizations empanelled under CGHS cities outside Delhi/NCR
- Alowing benefit of Continuous Empanelment Scheme to NABH/NABL accredited Health Care Organisation/Diagnostic Centres
- Treatment of critically ill CGHS beneficiaries /CGHS beneficiaries undergoing treatment for Cancer
- Regarding extension of validity of empanelment of All Health Care Organizations emganelled under CGHS