CGHS: Functioning of CGHS Unani Unitwithout Pharmacist
The Unani unit at Daryaganj, New Delhi is functioning without any pharmacist on Tuesdays for the last three years under an arrangement in which the pharmacist is deputed to visit the CGHS Medical Centre, Parliament House Annexe weekly on Tuesday to provide his services there in the Unani system of medicine.
Action has been initiated to fill up the vacant posts of Pharmacists (Unani) under CGHS at Delhi. No Objection Certificate (NOC) has also been received from the Department of Personnel and Training in this regard.
This information was given by Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare ShriGhulamNabi Azadin written reply to a question in the RajyaSabha yesterday.
Related to Your Search:
- Administrative Functioning of CGHS Unani
- CGHS: Details of allocations made for CGHS Unani along with expenditure
- Recruitment of Pharmacists in CGHS Delhi July 2018
- CGHS: COMPUTERISATION IN CGHS
- Incorrect fixation of pay for Pharmacist – NFIR
- Grant of financial upgradation under ACP/ MACP Scheme and Non Functional Grade to Pharmacists
- CGHS : Extension of Empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals/Centers under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules for Ayurveda, Unani and yoga & Naturopathy treatments/Procedures till 15.12.2017
- Promotion Scheme for CGHS Homoeopathic and Unani Doctors
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment to Pharmacist Gr. III’s position in the Railways Medical Department