CGHS : Extension of Empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals/Centers under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules for Ayurveda, Unani and yoga & Naturopathy treatments/Procedures till 15.12.2017
F.No.S.11011/90/2016-CGHS (HEC/ Ayush)
Government of India
Ministry of Health & family welfare
Directorate General of Central Government Health Scheme
Nirman Rhavari, New Delhi
Dated: 9th November, 2017
Subject: Extension of Empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals/Centers under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules for Ayurveda, Unani and yoga & Naturopathy treatments/Procedures till 15.12.2017.
Reference is invited to the O.M. dated 24.07.2017 by which empanelment of Ayush hospitals under CGHS was extended till 31.10.2017.In furtherance to that O.M. undersigned is directed to state that all existing empanelled gush hospitals under CGHS would further remain empanelled till 15.12.2017 on same terms and conditions on which they were empanelled vide O.M. dated 01.10.2015.
This issues with the approval of AS DO (CGHS).
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals / Centers under CGHS and CS(MA) Rules till 14th December, 2021
- Suspension of empanelment of ‘Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram. Mayur Vihar, New Delhi. from the list of AYUSH Hospitals/Centres empanelled under CGHS – reg.
- Extension of validity period of empanelment of already empanelled Health care Organizations under CGHS
- Ayurveda Doctors and Yoga Teachers for Rural Areas
- Extension of empanelment of already empanelled Health Care Organizations under CGHS Delhi/NCR
- Further extension of date of empanelment under CGHS for already empanelled HCOs
- Extension of validity of empanelment of private hospitals empanelled under CGHS
- Extension of validity of empanelment of All Health Care Organizations empanelled under CGHS cities outside Delhi/NCR
- New List of CGHS Hospitals comes into effect from October 2014