- The opening balance has been tallied with the closing balance of the last year accounts and no difference found to exist. In case, there is any difference, suitable explanation has been furnished.
- All the receipts have been exhibited truly and correctly in the cash book.
- Totals of both sides have been physically checked and found to be correct.
- Vouchers have been classified under blocks and are relevant to the item as shown in the expenditure side of the statement.
- All the vouchers have been produced for the entire expenditure shown and no voucher is missing. The vouchers have been thoroughly checked by me and are found to be in order. Vouchers have been properly affixed with the Revenue stamp where necessary. All the vouchers bear the pay order of the Executive.
- The vouchers bear the dated signature of the payee/payee(s) whose names tally with those shown in covering list of vouchers.
- No part of expenditure and /or vouchers pertains to the period other than the one under review.
- I have audlted the accounts of the Association for the year 2020-21 and found them in order.
(SIGNATURE IN INK WITH DATE)
CLARIFICATION ON ACCOUNT OF EXPENDITURE
- No expenditure should be incurred out of grants-in-ald on match and card of the Quarters ln the Colony.
- Associations may incur expenditure on picnics and excursions not exceeding 100% of the total grant-in-aid for the year, the balance of such expenditure, if any, being met by raising special contributions from the participating members. The expenditure incurred on transport to the place of picnics/ excursions should be met by raising special contributions for the purpose from the participating members.
- Expenditure on entertainment (light refreshment served in the General Body/ executive committee meetings/ Guests etc.) and conveyance should not exceed 15% and 10% respectively, of the total grants-in-aid for the year.
- An illustratlve list of items on which expenditure may be lncurred by the Associations out of the grant is given below:-
- a) Articles of outdoor sports and indoor games equipment.
- b) Reading Room library organization of book clubs, magazines and periodicals.
- c) Purchase, hire and repair of furniture, fittings etc. of Association premises.
- d) Hiring of accommodation for Association.
- e) Film shows.
- f) Social and cultural programmes, sports and children’s functions.
- g) Swachh Bharat Mission.
- h) Community expenses incurred locally.
- i) Conveyances expenses incurred locally.
- j) Entertainment.
- k) Prizes.
- 1) Stationery, once equipment etc.
COLLECTION OF DONATIONS FROM COMMERCIAL FIRMS
While there is no objection to stray local voluntary donations of small amount being received, it becomes an unhealthy practice if a regular collection drive is made for collecting donations from firms, specially those with whom the associations are having commercial transactions. It has, therefore, been decided that no Association receiving grants-in-aid from the Department of Personnel and Training should seek any donations or financial assistance from commercial firms particularly donations of substantial amount. There is no objection to the donations being received from members giving in their personal capacity but these should be accounted for.
STATEMENT OF RECIEPTS AND EXPENDITURE OF THE ASSOCIATION FOR THE YEAR 2019-2020
Related to Your Search:
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-14 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations – submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013 – regarding.
- Central Government employees Residents Welfare Association eligible to receive grants-in-aid for the year 2020-2021
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-2014 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013- regarding.
- DoPT: Grants-in-aid for the year 2018-2019 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- Submission of Accounts for the year 2017-2018
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2019-2020 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association – Submission of Accounts for the year 2018-2019
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2016-2017 to the Central Government Employees Resident Welfare Associations – Submission of Accounts for the year 2015- 2016
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2021-2022 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations – Submission of Accounts for the year 2020-2021
- Donations from persons having commercial interest – guidelines
- Web-based Pensioners Portal Project – Release of Grant-in Aid to Pensioners Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal