Provision of Brief Case/Hand Bag for official use-regarding – to Staff drawing Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and above.
Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Balar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
Dated : 31.03.2014
All PCsDA/CsDA (Through CGDA Mail Server)
PC of A(Fys) Kotkata
IFAs [except PCDA(WC) Chandigarh, PCDA(BR) Dethi Cantt. CDA(AF) New Delhi,
PCDA(R&D) New Delhi, CDA Secunderabad, CDA Patna, NADFM Pune, CDA Guwahati,
IFA(ICG), CDA Chennai, PCDA(O) Pune]
Subject : Provision of Brief Case/Hand Bag for official use-regarding – to Staff drawing Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and above.
HQrs vide Letter of even no dated 9/12/2013 had called for the information regarding number of individuals coming under the category of “Non Gazetted” drawing Grade Pay of Rs.4600 and above for consideration of extension of benefit of brief cases/hand bags to Non Gazetted staff also drawing Grade Pay of Rs 4600 and above. The matter is one of the Agenda points to be discussed in JCM Meeting.
2. However, even after subsequent reminders on 15/01/2014 and 10/02/2014, requisite information has not been furnished by some Controllers which has been viewed very seriously. A copy of all previous references are again being forwarded for necessary action.
3. It is requested to expedite the same by return fax Latest by 4.04.2014 for consolidational HQrs. alongwith the reasons for the delay.
Please accord “TOP PRIORITY”.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of dearness allowance to Armed Forces Personnel
- CGDA Order – Admittance of Ex India claims in r/o Army officers and JCO/ ORs
- Simplification of pension payment procedure for first payment
- Admissibility of HRA in case of residing in Govt Guest House / Transit Facility
- Grant of revised rates of Bhutan Compensatory Allowance (BCA) in respect of DAD personnel posted in Project Dantak (Bhutan)
- Meritorious sportsperson (Group B & C) recruited under sports quota posted under PCDA
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – Clarification regarding Fixation of Ceiling of pay for entitlement
- Minutes of 44th SCM of JCM Council of CGDA: Discussion on MACP on Hierarchy, Transfer policy, LDC promotion as Auditor and more points
- Ex-gratia lump sum compensation – Recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission