Confederation of central govt employees latest news
ONE DAY DHARNA
ALL STATE CAPITALS
Charter of Demands
- Grant the arrears of DA/DR for the period between 1.1.2020 to 1.07.2021. held back by the Government to the employees and pensioners immediately.
2. Take immediate decision on the following Covid related issues,
- (a) Grant compensation of not less than Rs. 15 lakhs in case of all Covid affected deaths;
- (b) Reimburse the hospitalisation bills for all Covid patients irrespective of the fact whether the hospital is recognised or not
- (c) Ensure that all employees are provided with the vaccination facility preferably at the GGHS dispensaries
- (d) Provide compassionate appointments in all death cases irrespective of the 5% ceiling.
- (e) Ensure that the pensioners who do not have any health care facility especially for in-patient treatment are provided with insurance coverage at the cost of the Government.
- (f) Revise the Pension of
- (i) BSNL pensioners with effect from 1.1.2017
- (ii) PNB pensioners.
- (g) Grant the medical benefits to BSNL pensioners.
(R. N. Parasher)
Related to Your Search:
- COVID-19 Vaccination for Central Government employees
- Free Precaution Dose to all Central Government Employees as a Preventive measure to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus – Covid Vaccination Amrit Mahotsav – DoPT
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees
- BSNL Employees: All India LTC facility will remain frozen for all BSNL Employees till further orders.
- Covid-19 Vaccination of all Central Government employees latest dopt order
- Revision of provisional pension sanctioned under Rule 69 of CCS(Pension)Rules,1972 in respect of Pre-2007 BSNL IDA pensioners: DOPT Order
- AIRF – Vaccination of the Railway Employees and their families aged between 18-44 years
- AIBDPA supporting & participating in the Parliament march of Confederation on 15.12.2016