Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
A delegation of Central Secretariat officials calls on Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh and discusses promotion and other service matters with him
30 JUN 2021
A delegation of Central Secretariat officials today met Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh and discussed promotion related issues and other service matters with him.
After giving a patient hearing to the members of the delegation, the Minister said that the DoPT has consistently tried to sort out all the pending issues and even tried to appropriately address the cases pending in the courts.
The Minister recalled that over two years back, DoPT had carried out mass promotions of nearly 4,000 officials in different departments at different levels, which had been widely hailed. Some of these promotion orders were also issued, subject to the outcome of pending writ petitions, he recalled.
The members of the delegation conveyed their thanks to Dr Jitendra Singh for his highly responsive and generous attitude in resolving their service matters, whenever he is approached. They expressed confidence that with the Minister’s intervention, their issues will get resolved.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of one-time relaxation from the ceiling of 5% for compassionate appointments in the Ministry of Defence – BPMS
- IRS officers meet Dr Jitendra Singh, seek DoPT intervention
- Employees thank Prime Minister for allowing standard deduction of Rs 40,000
- Central Secretariat employees seek pay parity
- Demand to removal of stagnation in services and timely promotions – Central Secretariat Services Forum
- Central Secretariat employees demanded removal of stagnation and timely promotions
- DOPT trying best to clear backlog of promotions: Dr Jitendra Singh
- Civil Service officers present memorandum to Dr Jitendra Singh on 7th CPC report
- Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh discusses Insurance and Pension related issues with Dr Jitendra Singh