DPE- No. 10037/2014-GM-FTS-1867
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block no. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Dated 22nd March, 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID19 by the Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs).
In view of Department of Personnel & Training OM No. 11013/9/2014-Estt-(A-III) dated 22.03.2020, on the above-mentioned subject, the following further directions are issued:
2 All administrative Ministries /Departments concerned with the CPSEs are requested to advise their respective CPSEs suitably in this regard and obtain a compliance report from them.
- Heads of CPSEs may draw up a Roster of Staff (all officers and employees, including executives, non-executives, consultants, contractual and outsourced employees) who are required to render essential services within each CPSE (Keeping in view the work /production exigencies). They alone may be asked to attend the Office/ Unit from 23rd March until 31st March, 2020.
Also check: Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – DoPT Order
In other words, the CPSEs should function with skeletal staff. The officials who are working from home should be available on telephone and electronic means of communication at all times. They should attend office if called for, in case of any exigencies of work.
- These instructions shall not apply to the Officers and employees engaged in essential /emergency services and those directly engaged in taking measures to control spread of COVID 19.
- These instructions shall be applicable with immediate effect.
(Pavanesh Kr Sharma)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Latest DoPT Order – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19 for all Central Government Employees
- COVID-19 Vaccination for Central Government employees
- Covid-19 Vaccination of all Central Government employees latest dopt order
- Relaxation in CCS Leave rules 1972 for central government employees – COVID19 – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Exemption of Employees under Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category and Pregnant Women from roster duty Covid-19
- Opening of Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Covid-19 – DoPT 2021
- 100% Central Government employees to attend office on regular basis with effect from 7th February 2022 – DoPT Order
- Latest DoPT order – Maintain 33 percent of employees attendance, roaster & work from home – Central Govt Employees
- Railways – HODs of branches shall prepare roster duty so as to ensure that 33% of Officers and staff attend office with staggered timings