Central Government Vacancies for Compassionate Appointment in the MTS – DG Cadre
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
CENTRAL PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
NIRMAN BHAVAN, NEW DELHI
No.: 3/3/2016-EC IV (MC)
Dated the 5th April, 2019.
As per the instructions contained in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions O.M. issued vide F. No.14014/0212012-Estt.(D) dated, 16.01.2013 and guidelines issued by this Directorate vide O.M. No. 38/F. No.5/2/2013-L & CA dated, 14.03.2016, the vacancies for compassionate appointment in the MTS (.DG cadre) of this Directorate is hereby notified as under:
During the period starting from 01.01.2018 to 31.12.2018, thirteen(13) vacancies occurred in the MTS (DG cadre) of this Directorate, as may be seen from the six month period-wise vacancy statement for this period appended herewith.
The number of vacancies that can be filled up on compassionate appointment is 5% of the total number of vacancies( i.e.5% of l3), which works out to 0.65 (zero point six five). The fraction of vacancy either half or exceeding half but less than one has been taken as I (One) vacancy in MTS (DG Cadre) is available for filling up on compassionate appointment for the period ending 31.12.2018.
Accordingly, ONE (1) vacancy for compassionate appointment in the MTS (DG Cadre) of CPWD for the period ending 31.12.2018 is hereby identified and notified for information of all concerned
This issues with the approval of DDG (HQ).
Encl:- As above
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMN) III/L.O
l. All special Director General, CPWD
- All Additional Director General, CPWD
- All Chief Engineers/ Chief Architects/ DDG (Coord) NR/DDG (HQ) of Regions
- All eligible applicants on the waiting list
- Website of CPWD.
CALCULATION OF VACANCIES AVAILABLE UPTO 31.12.2018 FOR COMPASSIONATE
APPOINTMENT IN RESPECT OF MTS (DG Cadre)
PERIOD – TOTAL VACANCIES 13
|01 .07.201 8||31.12.2018||9|
TOTAL VACANCIES OCCURRED IN THE MTS (DG CADRE) DURING
2018 – 13
|POSTS AVAILABLE FOR COMPASSIONATE APPOINTMENT i.e. 5%OF 13:0.2||0.65|
|AVAILABLE VACANCIES FOR COMPASSIONATE APPOINTMENT IDENTIFIED AND NOTIFIED*||1|
* Fraction of vacancy either half or exceeding half but less than one to be taken as one vacancy
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up of 5% Sports quota and 5% Compassionate quota vacancies, out of the total Direct Recruitment vacancies in the grades of Income Tax Inspectors and Tax Assistants.
- CPWD Orders – Implementation of MACP to the cadre of Junior Engineers of CPWD
- Clarification on Validity of Application for Compassionate Appointment by DoPT via CPWD
- MACPS to the cadre of Junior Engineers of CPWD revoked
- Transfer under Rule 38 against vacancies reported for filling up through Direct recruitment examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission
- Cadre Review of Technical Posts of CPWD – Revised organizational setup of CPWD after cadre review
- Appointment on compassionate grounds in the Clerical Cadre – urge to fill up vacancies – NFIR
- Re-designation of Superintendent Gde-I in CPWD Ministerial Cadre has not been accepted by MoUD in view of 7th CPC
- Cadre Review of Drawing Staff Cadre (Civil/Electrical) of CPWD