Central Government staffs have to wait for D.A
Central Govt. employees have to wait for a few more days for Dearness Allowance. The P.M is currently on a tour to Germany and cabinet meeting is most likely to be on the next week. The approval of D.A. from January 2013 is already delayed for some weeks for different reasons.
There is strong rumors that due to possible merger, the decision is being delayed but we could not ascertain the news from any reliable source so far. It is not expected that in the present financial situation, Govt. will not like to take additional burden of merging D.A., when there is specific negative recommendation of sixth CPC in this aspect.
The D.A. due from 1.1.2013 is 8% and it will take the total to 80%.
As the P.M. is on a three days visit to abroad and to be in home within this weekend, the cabinet meeting is likely to be in the next week. Till then, the employees have to wait, keeping their finger crossed.
Most of the state Govt. follow central D.A. pattern, so the state employees are also looking towards Delhi.
Related to Your Search:
- 50% DA Merger, Retirement Age 62 and Interim Relief – Cabinet is likely to clear some of these demands..!
- 7th Pay Commission: Why to wait for two years?
- KVS clarified on the issue of 5 Days Week in KV Schools
- No Proposal of 6 days a week working and Cabinet Secretary assures on Merger of DA & Payment of Interim Relief
- Include the demands of five days week for operative staff in character of demands
- JCM Meeting of KVS : Introduction of 5 days week in KVS
- Kerala Pay Revision Commission Recommendations approved by Cabinet
- Cabinet’s decision on Allowance to Central Government Employees
- Six Day Work Week Schedule in Tamil Nadu government Employees from 18th May 2020