Directorate of Estates Orders 2013 : Introduction of online reservation system in the reservation / allotment of casual hostel accommodation in the Central Government Touring Officer’s Hostel/Holiday Home / Guest House at Delhi.
No.2/5/Online – System/FCRH — 2013
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
New Delhi, the 18.04.2013
Subject: Introduction of online reservation system in the reservation/allotment of casual hostel accommodation in the Central Government Touring Officer’s Hostel/Holiday Home/Guest House at Delhi.
With a view to provide for choices & convenience of the applicants for reservation of casual hostel accommodation in the Central Government Touring Officer’s Hostel/Holiday Home/Guest House at Delhi, it has been decided to introduce automated online reservation / allotment system w.e.f. 01/05/2013.
2. For this purpose only online applications will be accepted henceforth. Applicants will apply for reservation by filling up the required application form online. After completing the process online, the applicant will have to take a print out of his/her application and get it verified / forwarded from his/her office and send it along with payment (Demand Draft) & other allied details/documents ete.. to “Online Reservation Cell, F – Block, C.R.Hostel Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110001″ for confirmation of his/her booking request. On receipt of the filled up application with payment of room rent (Demand Draft), duly verified & forwarded by the controlling office of the applicant (in case of Retd. Government Officers attested copy of PPO), his/her booking request will be processed. Applicant can monitor the status of his/her booking request online through the website.
3. With effect from 16/04/2013 onward, only online applications for reservation of casual accommodation in the Central Government Touring Officer’s Hostel/Holiday Home/Guest House at Delhi will he accepted.
4. No manual application will he accepted from 16/04/2013 onwards for the reservation of casual accommodation in the Central Government Touring officer’s Hostel/Holiday Home/Guest House at Delhi seeking reservation for the period from 01/05/2013 onwards.
5. Manual applications received up to 15/04/2013 for the reservation of casual accommodation in the Central Government Touring Officer’s Hostel/Holiday Home/Guest House at Delhi seeking reservation for the period upto 30/04/2013 have been accepted and casual accommodation is reserved subject to availability.
6. Detailed procedure/guidelines as laid down in the OM dated 21/12/2013 and terms & conditions and other relevant information regarding reservation of Delhi central Government Touring officer’s Hostel/Holiday home/Guest House accommodation are available on the website of this Directorate i.e.www.estates.nic.in / Holiday Homes website and holidayhomes.nic.in shall be applicable.
7. This issues with the approval of Director of Estates.
Deputy Director of Estates [O&M]
Related to Your Search:
- Rates of room charges of Holiday Homes and Touring Officer Hostel under M/O Urban Development- Revision thereof.
- Hostel under M/O Urban Development- Revision thereof.
- Temporary stoppage of allotment of Visveswaryia Central Government Guest / House / Touring Offìcer’s Hostel at Bangalore – Directorate of Estates Orders 2013
- Closure of booking of Rooms of all the Holiday Homes due to COVID-19 DoE
- Construction Of Holiday Homes
- Suspension of Booking of holiday home at Mysore for two months (from 15.08.2012 to 15.10.2012) regarding – Directorate of Estates orders
- Directorate of Estates: Terms & Condition for Online Payment of booking charges of Holiday Homes/Touring Officer’s
- CPWD Holiday Home List
- Terms and Conditions for Allotment of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel