Central Government Employees Strike on 15.11.2018
Strike on 15th November 2018 – Memorandum to be submitted to Governor, Chief Minister, MP, Leaders of Political Parties, Trade Unions, Eminent personalities etc,
All the affiliated organizations and C-o-Cs are requested to submit the following Memorandum to all concerned during the month of August, 2018. While taking the copy, in the first para delete the designations shown in brackets which are not required.
Mobile & whatsapp:09447068125
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
Memorandum submitted to —————————- on the grievances of Central Government employees and Pensioners.
We, on behalf of 32 lakhs Central Government employees and 33 lakhs Pensioners, seek your benign intervention to settle the following genuine grievances pending redressal for the last many years. We have brought these issues to the notice of the Central Government several times and also discussed in the negotiating forum which meets rarely. Inspite of our best efforts the issues could not be settled due to the unhelpful attitude of the Government. Having left with no other alternatives, we have been compelled to declare one day nationwide strike of Central Government employees on 15th November 2018. It is in this background, we are approaching your goodself for your kind intervention, so that the matter will be brought to the notice of the Hon’ble Prime Minister for early settlement.
1. Scrap Contributory Pension Scheme (Known as New Pension Scheme – NPS) and restore Defined Benefit Pension Scheme under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 to all Central Government Employees, joined in service on or after 01-01-2004.
2. Honour assurance given by Group of Ministers to the Leaders of National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) of Central Government employees regarding increase in Minimum Pay and Fitment formula for Pay revision from 01-012016.
3. Regularisation and grant of Civil Servant status to Gramin Dak Sevaks of the Postal Department. Implement all positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee report without any modifications or dilution
4. Pension Parity recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission (Option-I)
5. Filling up of all vacant posts. There are about six lakhs vacant posts remaining unfilled in various Central Government departments.
6. Stop closure of Government establishments
7. Implement 7th CPC wage revision and pension revision of all Autonomous body employees and pensioners.
8. Remove 5% condition imposed on compassionate appointments
9. Stop attack on trade union rights and ensure prompt functioning of various negotiating forums under the Joint Consultative Machinery (JCM) scheme at National and Departmental level.
10. Grant of five promotions during the entire service career of each employee .
At present almost all employees in the Group B and Group-C cadres retire from service with maximum three promotions only. Our request to ensure minimum five promotions in one’s career is not considered favourably by Government.
The above are some of the main issues agitating the minds of lakhs of central Govt. Employees and pensioners for long. Once again request your kind intervention.
With profound regards,
Source : Confederation
Related to Your Search:
- Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers Called for Strike Today and Tomorrow
- Historic Strike of Central Government Employees will begin within a few hours : Confederation
- Confederation of Central Government employees – One Day Nation Wide Strike 26th November 2020
- PARLIAMENT MARCH & RALLY OF ABOUT 20000 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES – CONFEDERATION
- NJCA MEETING – 17th January 2017, NO CONSENSUS ON REVIVAL OF DEFERRED INDEFINITE STRIKE
- INDEFINITE STRIKE NOTICE SERVED TO CABINET SECRETARY
- All India Strike 2013 Latest News:Income Tax Employees all over the country will be going 2 days strike
- DA Merger, 7th CPC & other issues Confederation’s two day’s Strike Call on 12th & 13th February, 2014
- Central Government Employees Strike – Confederation congratulates to all Central Government Employees for participating in two days strike