Central Government Employees Likely To Get 30-Day Bonus in Festive Season
New Delhi: Ahead of the festival season, the government is likely to give an ad-hoc bonus of up to Rs 3,500 to Group C central government employees and personnel of the armed and para military forces.
The government may sanction grant of non-productivity linked bonus (ad-hoc bonus) equivalent to 30 days emoluments for the accounting year 2015-16 to the central government employees (Group C) and the notification in this regad will be issued next week, a senior official of Finance Ministry said.
“Since the election code of conduct for Bihar Assembly polls is in force, but announcement of bonus a routine administrative matter for which permission of the Election Commission not required to go ahead with,” he added.
“The limit for bonus is Rs 3,500,and the bonus will also be given to all non-gazetted employees in Group B, who are not covered by any productivity- linked bonus scheme,” he also told us.
The payment will also be admissible to the central Police and para-military personnel and personnel of armed forces.
Employees of the Union Territory Administration, which follows the central government pattern of emoluments and not covered by any other bonus or ex-gratia scheme would also be eligible for this ad-hoc bonus.
The expenditure incurred on this account will be debitable to the respective heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited, the Finance Ministry official said.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government Announced BONUS to its Non-Gazetted Employees
- Bonus for Central Para Military Forces and Armed Forces for 2018-2019
- BONUS: Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) to the Central Government Employees for the year 2016-17
- 30 days bonus for Central Government Employees -Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) for the year 2019-2020 – FinMin Order
- 30 Days Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) granted to Central Government Employees for the year 2018-19
- Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) Calculation for Central Government Employees
- Bonus Orders 2015 : Grant of Ad-hoc Bonus to Central Government Employees for the year 2014-15
- Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to Central Government Employees for the year 2013-14 – Finance Ministry Orders
- Finmin Orders – Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to Central Government Employees for the year 2012-13