GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
QUESTION NO 230
ANSWERED ON 19.11.2019
Central Government Employees Fixation of pay from pre revised grade pay
230 Shri Neeraj Shekhar
Shri Ravi Prakash Verma
Will the Minister of FINANCE be pleased to state :-
(a) whether Government has issued general orders for fixation of pay for officials who were promoted from pre-revised grade pay of ₹ 4,200/- to ₹ 4,600/- between 01/01/2006 to 29/08/2008 to minimum at ₹ 18,460/- as per the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Union of India and others versus Rajkumar Anand dated 14/03/2019 to avoid unnecessary litigation and expenses incurred thereon;
(b) if so, the details thereof along with the date and number of the said orders;
(c) if not, the reasons therefor; and
(d) by when said orders would be issued?
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(SHRI ANURAG SINGH THAKUR)
(a) No, Sir.
(b) Does not arise.
(c) Hon’ble Supreme Court’s Order dated 14.03.2019 in Civil Appeal No. 3052/2019 – Union of India & Others Vs Raj Kumar Anand & Others, is specific to pay fixation matter of Shri Raj Kumar Anand & Others and is in consonance with Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008. Therefore, no general order/Office Memorandum is required to be issued by this Department.
(d) Does not arise.
Related to Your Search:
- Pension Revision Who are absorbed in Central Public Sector Undertakings – Confederation
- ARREARS WEF 01.01.06 MATTER- JUDGMENT/ ORDER OF THE HSC IN THE SLP- CA CASES IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Supreme Court Order – Benefit of pensioners who retired on 30th June
- Implementation of Reservation in Promotion for Employees
- ACRs with below benchmark grading considered in post DPCs- Regarding
- Duty allowance of Home Guards
- Enhanced the Ignorable Part of Pension from Rs.4,000 to Rs.15,000 with effect from 1-1-2016
- Re-circulation of orders of DoP&T about availability of option for fixation of pay on MACPS
- Pre 2006 Pensioner’s Court Case: Status as on 01 July 2013