Central Government Draft Rules under Section 67 of the Code on Wages 2019
F. No S-32017/01/2019 – WC
Government of India
Ministry of Labour & Employment
Shram Shakti Bhawan, New Delhi
Date: 01 November, 2019
Subject: The Preliminary Draft Rules under Section 67 of the Code on Wages, 2019- reg.
The Ministry of Labour and Employment has prepared a preliminary draft rule under Section 67 of the Code on Wages, 2019.
2. The draft Central rule is hereby placed on the Ministry’s website for inviting inputs/ comments/ suggestions of various stakeholders including general public.
3. It has been decided to receive the inputs/ comments/ suggestions within a period of one month from the date of its upload on the website and the same may be addressed to Rajiv Ranjan ([email protected]), Deputy Director, and Bikash Kumar Malick ([email protected]), Assistant Director, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India.
(Bikash Kumar Malick)
All the Stakeholders.
Related to Your Search:
- The Minimum Wages Central Amendment Rules, 2019
- The Payment of Bonus (Amendment) Rules, 2019: Gazette Notification
- The Maternity Benefit (Mines and Circus) Amendment Rules, 2019
- Calculating the minimum rate of wages Central Government Code on Wages 2019
- Centre Proposes to Revise the Minimum Rate of Wages for Private Security Guards
- Fixing minimum wages for domestic work
- Ministry of Labour and Employment Moves Forward for Implementation of Amended Apprentices Act
- Amendment to Minimum Wages Act: Govt. statement in Lok Sabha
- CGA – Revision of Central Government Account Receipts & Payments Rules, 1983