Central Government amends Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme through a Notification.
In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (c) of Section 199B of the Finance Act, 2016 (28 of 2016), the Central Government has amended through a Notification the conditions specified in clause 5 of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme.
Following is the amended Clause 5:
Now the effective date of opening of the Bonds Ledger Account shall be the date of receipt of deposits by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from the authorized banks; wherein the due tax, surcharge and penalty has been received till 31st March, 2017; Provided further that the date of deposit shall in no case be extended beyond 30th April, 2017.
Related to Your Search:
- PMGKP – Insurance Scheme for Health Workers fighting COVID-19 extended for a further period of 180 days
- 33.66 crore Accounts Opened under Pradhan Mantri Jan DhanYojana (PMJDY) as on 26.12.2018
- Disabled Persons Receiving Pension and Ex-Gratia – IGNDPS
- 30,85,205 Persons Enrolled in Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan PM-SYM as on July 10, 2019
- Encouraging Railway Employees to enrol themselves under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJBY)
- DOPT ORDERS – Notification for amendment of clause (2) of FR 29
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- More than 61 lakh beneficiaries enrolled under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana during the last two years till date
- Reducing black money through a Scheme to declare undisclosed income by paying 45% tax in a given compliance window