CEA 2021 – Clarifications on Children Education Allowance (CEA) during Covid-19 epidemic Lockdown period
भारत सरकार Government of India
रेल मंत्रालय Ministry of Railways
रेलवे बोर्ड (Railway Board)
New Delhi, dated: 12.08.2021
The General Manager(P)
All Indian Railways and
Sub: Clarifications on Children Education Allowance (CEA) during Covid-19 epidemic Lockdown period.
Please refer to Railway Board’s letter of even number dated 13.08.2018 circulating therewith consolidated instructions on the subject of Children Education Allowance (CEA) & Hostel Subsidy to Government Servants.
- Now Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & – Training) vide their OM No.A-27012/02/2017-Estt(AL) dated 01.07.2021 have issued a clarification on Children Education Allowance during COVID-19 epidemic Lockdown period (copy enclosed). The same is circulated herewith for guidance of all concerned. These instructions shall apply mutatis-mutandis to Railway employees.
Please acknowledge receipt.
DA: As above
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification on Children Education Allowance as FAQ issued by Railway Board on 1.6.2015
- E-Receipts as a proof of payment of fee may be treated as original for Children Education Allowance
- Children Education Allowance / Hostel Subsidy – Clarification issued by Railway Board
- Special Casual Leave to be consider the absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period – AIRF
- Recommendations of the 7th Central pay Commission – Implementation of decision relating to the grant of Children Education Allowance
- Children Education Allowance – Frequently asked questions – Railway Board Orders on 1.6.2015
- Central Government Employees Absence during COVID – 19 epidemic lockdown period – clarification is received from DOPT
- 7th CPC decisions relating to the grant of Children Education Allowance (CEA) and Hostel Subsidy
- 7th CPC : Implementation of decision relating to the grant of Children Education Allowance