CBEC Cadre Review latest position – All India Central Excise Officers News
LATEST Cadre Review POSITION by Shri Ravi Malik, SG/AIACEGEO published on AIACEGEO Blog
1. As we all know that DG, HRD of CBEC vide F.NO. 8/B/154/HRD(HRM)/2013 Dt. 03.09.13 asked all CC’s to send the draft notifications for the reorganised set up alogwith jurisdictional map, projection of the requirement of office space & related infrastructure and updating of APAR’s/ACR’s of the officers under their respective charges. All the units & office bearers are requested to pursue the matter for early action with reference to above said letters of DG, HRD and hold the meetings with the concerned CC/Commr, if required.
2. The cabinet note for cadre restructuring is already under process and has been signed today by the FM. It is expected to be placed before the cabinet on 21.11.13 or 28.11.13.
3. On persuasion of the AIB, the CRC headed by the Cabinet Secretary has asked the CBEC to do something more in addition to the CR to remove the stagnation of group B officers. As a result, the National Productivity Council has been hired for this purpose by the CBEC. A meeting was held yesterday with Sh. Suryaprakash, the Director of NPC, on the issue. He was apprised everything and the relevant documents were also handed over to him regarding our stagnation.
4. Friends, no doubt that the creation of more nos. posts of AC, whether regular or temporary, under CR is a great achievement of our AIB. As a result, around 60% of group B officers will enter into group A during coming five years. But this is not our aim. Our aim is to get our officers entered into PB4 which is not possible without our united efforts. So, be well prepared to make all united efforts for the same.
5. All the units are again requested to clear their dues and also donate maximum possible funds to the AIB.
Related to Your Search:
- Finance Minister clears CBEC Cadre restructuring
- Cabinet approved CBEC Cadre Restructuring
- DoPT has raised objections to the cadre restructuring proposal of the Central Board of Excise and Customs – A PRESS NEWS
- Cabinet approves Cadre review of Posts & Telegraphs Building Works Service Group A
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
- Validity of Recruitment Rules: DoPT’s clarification pronounced by CBEC in view of Cadre Restructuring
- Dopt Orders 2013: Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) – sanctioned strength of Officers- regarding.
- CBEC issued cadre review notification