Cancellation of Railway Transfer
Railway Board Order RBE No. 28/2021 cancels periodic staff transfers due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation. The Railway Board has released an order that periodical transfer orders for employees working on sensitive posts will be postponed until June 30, 2021.
RBE No. 28/2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi dated 31st March, 2021
The General Managers (P)
All Indian Railways &
Sub: Cancellation of Periodical Transfer of Staff.
Ref: Board’s letter of even number No. dated 12.05.2020 & 07.08.2020.
Reference Board’s letter of even No. dated 07.08.2020, vide which Railways were advised that the unimplemented periodical transfer orders of the staff working on sensitive posts be reviewed and pended till 31.03.2021 due to the extraordinary situation created by the pandemic COVID-19
2. In view of the ongoing pandemic situation, on request from both the Federations i.e. AIRF & NFIR, the matter has been further reviewed by the Board, and it has been decided by the Competent Authority that the periodical transfer orders of the staff working on sensitive posts be pended till 30th June 2021.
Joint Director Estt. (N)
Related to Your Search:
- Periodical Transfer of Railway employees – List of Sensitive posts
- Railway Rotational Transfer of officials working in Sensitive Posts
- IRRT – Comprehensive Transfer Policy eligibility service condition for Non-Gazetted Employees on Inter-Railway Request Transfer
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Railway sports quota recruitment 2020-2021 extended till 30th September 2021
- List of sensitive posts of Gazetted cadre/SECR – Railway Board Letter
- Railway Employees: One-way request transfer on out-of-turn basis
- Inter-Railway Request Transfer – Hardships being faced by the staff
- Transfer of sports persons recruited against sports quota from one Railway/ Unit/ Division to another Railway/ Unit/ Division: Railway Board Order RBE No. 58/2014