Cadre Review of Clerical Staff in Ordnance Factories Organisation – INDWF
By Fax/Speed Post
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
ORDNANCE FACOTRY BOARD
10-A, SHAHEED KHUDIRAM BOSE ROAD
KOLKATA – 700 001
Sub: Cadre Review of Clerical Staff in Ordnance Factorise Organisation.
After implementation of VIth CPC report by Government, there is a growing demand from Staff Side to review the cadre structure of clerical staff in the light of recommendations of VIth CPC and accordingly OFB has constituted a committee.
02. The recommendations of the Committee has been accepted by OFB and are summarised below…
(i) The number of posts of LDC and UDC is proposed to be 1700 each, which is the bare minimum at the lower level of the Clerical Cadre for smooth running of offices in the various Ordnance Factories.
(ii) The number of posts of Office Superintendent is proposed to be fixed at 1600 for efficient running of the higher hierarchy of the Clerical Cadre.
(iii) The number of posts of Junior Works Manager (NT/OTS) is proposed to be 30% of the strength of Office Superintendent for further strengthening of the top hierarchy of the Clerical Cadre and taking care of the genuine aspirations of the cadre.
(iv) The following rationalised structure is proposed…
|S.No.||Post||Pay Band & Grade Pay||Existing Sanctioned Strength||Proposed Sanctioned Strength||Proposed Sanctioned Strength(excluding promotional posts of Chargeman)||Proposed percentage||Existing Percentage|
|1||LDC||PB-1, Rs.5200-20200 & GP Rs.1900||1682||1700||1700||31%||27.5%|
|2||UDC||PB-1, Rs.5200-20200 & GP Rs.2400||2125||1700||1700||31%||35%|
|3||Office Superintendent||PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 & GP Rs.4200||1857||1600||1600||29%||30%|
|4||Junior Works Manager(NT/OTS)||PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 & GP Rs.4800(5400 after 4 years)||466||946* (480+466)||480**||9%**||7.5%|
*466 exclusively for promotion of Chargeman and 480 exclusively for promotion office Superintendent to JWM (NT/OTS).
**Exclusive promotional post of JWM from the feeder grade of Office Superintendent.
The financial implication of cadre restructuring is given in the table below…
|Post||Pay Band & Grade Pay||Mid Point of the Pay Band+Grade Pay(Rs.)||No, of Posts Proposed to be created or surrendered||Financial Implication per annum (Rs.)|
|LDC||PB-1, Rs.5200-20200 & GP Rs.1900||14,600/-||(+)18 (1700 – 1682)||(+) 18 x 14600 x 12 = (+)3153600|
|UDC||PB-1, Rs.5200-20200 & GP Rs.2400||15100/-||(-)425(2125 – 1700)||(-)425 x 15100 x 12 = (-)77010000|
|Office Superintendent||PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 & GP Rs.4200||26,250/-||(-)257(1857-1600)||(-)257 x 26250 x 12 = (-)80955000|
|Junior Works Manager(NT/OTS)||PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 & GP Rs.4800(5400 after 4 years)||26,650/-||+480(946-466)||(+)480 x 26650 x 12 = 153504000|
(v) Net savings due to this rationalisation is Rs.13,07,400/- (Thirteen Lakh Seven Thousand and Four Hundred only) per annum.
03. Copies of following letters quoted in the Cadre Review Committee report are also enclosed herewith for ready reference.
(i) Report of Cadre Review Committee.
(ii) DOP&T O.M.No.2/1/87-PP dated 23.11.1987.
(iii) Ministry of Finance O.M.No.5(3)/E-III/97 dt.07.01.1999
(iv) MOD letter No.44(1)2002/III/D(FY.II) dt.01.10.2005.
(vi) MOD Instruction No.34(19)/08/D(FY.II) dt.18.01.2011.
(vii) OFB order No.3265/6th CPC/IMPL/2011/A/NG dt. 04.02.2011.
04. Ministry of Defence is required to kindly approve the Cadre Review of Clerical Staff on priority.
05. This issues with the approval of DGOF & Chairman, OFB.
[Dr.(Smt.) Vani A.Singh]Director/NI
For Director General, Ordnance Factories
Shri Sharda Prasad
Ministry of Defence,
D(Estt./NG), Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
OFB I.D. No.340/ CADRE REVIEW/ CLERCAL/A/NI dt. 13.02.2014.
Related to Your Search:
- ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD (OFB) – Cadre restructure of Store Keeping Staff in Ordnance Factories
- Amendment of SRO in respect of clerical staff after merger of the post of Office Superintendent and Assistant in O F Organization – BPMS
- Cadre Review of Post & Telegraphs Building Works Service Group A: DoT
- Employment News : Vacancies in Clerical Cadre – Direct Recruitment quota
- Feasible Proposed Designation for Chargeman and JWM in Ordnance Establishments
- Incentive to Examiners of OFB
- Merger and re-designation of various common category posts per 6th CPC recommendations: Ministry of Defence
- INDWF writes to Chairman of OFB regarding implementation of restructuring to the employees of Industrial Cadre
- Eligibility for LDCE for the post of Supervisor (NT) in Ordnance Factories