Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Children Education Allowance
Rate of Children Education Allowance (CEA) has been increased from ₹1500 per month / child (max. 2) to ₹2250 per month / child (max.2). Hostel Subsidy will also go up from ₹4500 per month to ₹6750 per month.
Existing rates of Special Allowance for Child Care for Women with Disabilities has been doubled from ₹1500 per month to ₹3000 per month.
Higher Qualification Incentive for Civilians has been increased from ₹2000 – ₹10000 (Grant) to ₹10000 – ₹30000 (Grant).
Related to Your Search:
- FAQ on Special Allowance for child care for women with disability
- FAQ – Special Allowance for child care for women with disability
- Child Care Allowance for Divyang Women
- Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – implementation of decisions relating to Special Allowance for child care for women with disabilities
- The Central Governments decision on recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) on Allowances published in Gazette of India yesterday i.e. 6th July, 2017; All allowances are given effect from 1st July 2017
- 25% Hike in Allowances – Dopt Orders on increase in certain allowances by further 25% Dearness Allowances w.e.f. 1.1.2014
- Will the 7th CPC Extend Child Care Leave for Male Employees Too?
- List of Allowances and Advances to be increased by 25% from 1.1.2011
- Jammu and Kashmir government women employees can now get 2-years child care leave