Bye Elections 2019 : Paid holiday to Karnataka employees on the day of poll 05.12.2019
F. No. 12/3/2016-JCA-2
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment (JCA-2) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 2nd December, 2019
Subject: Bye Elections to fill 15 (Fifteen) casual vacancies in the State Legislative Assembly of Karnataka on 05.12.2019 (Thursday) – Grant of paid holiday to employees on the day of poll – regarding
The undersigned is directed to state that as informed by the Election Commission of India, vide their letter No. 78/ EPS/2019/182, dated 18.11.2019, Bye – Election to the following Assembly Constituencies in the State of Karnataka will be held on 05.12.2019 (Thursday)
Check: Latest DoPT Orders 2019
2. In this regard, it is stated that the guidelines issued by this Department vide OM No. 12/14/99-JCA, dated 10.10.2001 regarding closure of Government Offices and grant of paid holiday, may be followed by all the Central Government Offices, including the industrial establishments, in the concerned State.
3. The above instructions may please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Related to Your Search:
- Jharkhand Election 2019 – Grant of Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll
- DoPT: Bye-Election to the State Legislative Assembly of Haryana (36 Jind) – Grant of Paid Holiday on the day of poll
- Election Holidays – Grant of Paid Holiday – Dopt Orders on 2.11.2018
- DoPT Order: Grant of Paid Holiday on Election Date
- Bye elections 2019 – Grant of Paid holiday to employees of Uttarakhand & West Bengal on the day of poll 25.11.2019
- General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Karnataka 2018 – Grant of Paid Holiday on 12.5.2018
- Election Holiday 2019: Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll 23rd September 2019
- Grant of paid holiday to employees on the day of poll – DoPT Orders
- Closing of Central Government Offices in connection with General Elections to Lok Sabha 2019 and General Election to the Legislative Assemblies – Grant of Paid Holiday