BSNL retirees seek 7th Pay Commission benefits
Coimbatore: Tamil Nadu Circle of All India BSNL Pensioners’ Welfare Association today urged the Centre to extend the benefits of 7th Pay Commission to BSNL retirees, who were also covered under the government pension scheme.
In a resolution adopted at the 5th Circle Conference here, the association said all the BSNL pensioners should be brought under the Central Pay Commission and the benefits be extended to them with effect from January 2017.
The other demands include withdrawal of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, reintroduction of medical allowance to pensioners, preventing sale of shares of PSUs including BSNL and so on, it added.
Related to Your Search:
- Implement 7th Pay Commission report with effect from January 1, 2014: BSNL Pensioners Welfare Association
- Major Changes in NPS including Withdrwal Norms
- Withdrawal Process for NPS Subscribers – PFRDA
- BSNL Strike: Central Government assures BSNL management and representatives of the unions and associations of BSNL to support their reasonable demands
- BSNL – Payment of final instalment of Ex-Gratia in respect of retirees of BSNL VRS 2019 instructions
- Pre-2016 retirees to get enhanced pension, arrears by Aug-end
- Cabinet approves Revision of pension of BSNL Pensioners Removing Anomalies
- NPS Fund Value 2019 – Central & State Pension Fund NAV as on 6.5.2019
- Recovery of dues other than Government dues from the retirement benefits of BSNL VRS-2019 Scheme retired employees