BSNL retirees seek 7th Pay Commission benefits
Coimbatore: Tamil Nadu Circle of All India BSNL Pensioners’ Welfare Association today urged the Centre to extend the benefits of 7th Pay Commission to BSNL retirees, who were also covered under the government pension scheme.
In a resolution adopted at the 5th Circle Conference here, the association said all the BSNL pensioners should be brought under the Central Pay Commission and the benefits be extended to them with effect from January 2017.
The other demands include withdrawal of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, reintroduction of medical allowance to pensioners, preventing sale of shares of PSUs including BSNL and so on, it added.
Related to Your Search:
- Implement 7th Pay Commission report with effect from January 1, 2014: BSNL Pensioners Welfare Association
- Withdrawal Process for NPS Subscribers – PFRDA
- Major Changes in NPS including Withdrwal Norms
- BSNL Strike: Central Government assures BSNL management and representatives of the unions and associations of BSNL to support their reasonable demands
- Cabinet approves Revision of pension of BSNL Pensioners Removing Anomalies
- Pre-2016 retirees to get enhanced pension, arrears by Aug-end
- NPS Fund Value 2019 – Central & State Pension Fund NAV as on 6.5.2019
- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees
- Pensionary benefits to the employees of BSNL and MTNL