Bharat Sanchar Bhawan,
H. C. Mathur Lane, New Deihi-01
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LTD.
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Dated, the 08-03-2013
Subject :- Grant of Child Care Leave to women employees of BSNL (absorbed / directly recruited / deputationists / deemed deputationists).
Approval of the Management Committee of the Board is, hereby, conveyed for grant Child Care Leave to women employees of BSNL (absorbed/directly recruited/deputationists / deemed deputationists) as per the provisions of DOP&T OM No.13018/2/2008-EStt.(L) dated 11.09.2008 and subsequent clarifications issued by DOP&T.
2. These orders shall take effect from the date of issue.
Hindi version will follow.
(Sheo Shankar Prasad)
Assistant General Manager (Pers.V)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Child Adoption Leave of 180 days to female BSNL employees and extension of the facility of paternity Leave to adoptive fathers
- Child care leave in BSNL: Central Government Employees News
- Jammu and Kashmir government women employees can now get 2-years child care leave
- Encashment of Leave to be granted to Government Servants on their appointment in Central Public Enterprises
- Pension Contribution & Leave Salary Contribution of BSNL employees deputed in DoT
- CHILD CARE LEAVE : DOPT and FINMIN ORDERS
- Alternative Arrangement in Place of Employees on Child Care Leave
- Extension of orders for grant of Child Care Leave to all Civilian Female Industrial Employees of the Central Government.
- Child Care Leave to Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments – Clarification order issued by Dopt