BRIEF OF THE MEETING HELD TODAY WITH THE CABINET SECRETARY (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National council (staff Side)
Joint Consulative Machinery for
Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi-110001
E-Mail : [email protected]
Dated: October 24, 2017
All Constituents of National Council(JCM)
Sub: Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
Today I met the Cabinet Secretary(Government of India) and shown oru anguish for inordinate delay in finalzation of demands of the Central Government Employees, particularly National Pension System (NPS), Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula.
The Cabinet Secretary said that, he is aware of the problems of the Staff Side(JCM) raised by them from time to time and particularly to this issue and will definitely try to resolve them
Particularly on the issue of National Pension System(NPS) he said that the issue active consideration of the Government of India and we are trying to find out some solution to the problems arisen because of the NPS.
I also persuaded him to fix-up date of the meeting of the National Council(JCM), to which he said that, the agenda came, and some queries have been raised, which are still to be compiled by the DoP&T. He assured that, he will definitely fix-up the date of the meeting within a short period, and said that, before that, he will ask the Secretary(DoP&T) to hold meeting with the Staff Side.
I told to the Cabinet Secretary that, Central Government Employees are agitated because they feel that VII CPC has not done and justice with them and government is also ready to remove the issues pending before them.
This is for your information.
with Faternal Greetings!
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
- No Proposal of 6 days a week working and Cabinet Secretary assures on Merger of DA & Payment of Interim Relief
- National Council Staff Side Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th Pay Commission
- Brief of the meetings held between the Staff Side (JCM) and Official Side
- Outcome of meeting with Cabinet Secretary held on 1.3.2016 – Confederation
- Brief of the meeting held today with Addl. Secretary (Exp.), Deptt. of Exp., MoF(Govt. of India) to discuss the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Brief of the meeting with the Secretary(Pension) held on 3.6.2016 – NC JCM Staff Side