Bharat Pensioners Samaj reply to 7th CPC questionnaire-Revised draft
- all Govt. hospitals
- all NABH accredited Multi Super Specialty hospitals across the country which have been allotted land at concessional rate or given any aid or concession by the Central or the State govt.
- all CGHS, RELHS & ECHS empanelled hospitals across the country.
- Medical attendants. For reimbursement of bills for treatment & for hospitalization . No referral should be insisted in case of medical emergencies. For the purpose of reference for hospitalization & reimbursement of expenditure thereon in other than emergency cases Doctors/Medical officers working in different Central/State Govt. department dispensaries/health units should be recognized as Authorized medical attendant.
(i) A strict time line with punitive clause be introduced in “Sevottam model”
(ii) Grievances are not allowed to be closed without resolving.
(iii) SCOVA be upgraded to JCM level covering all Pensioners by introducing suitable legislative amendment if required.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC- Ratio between Minimum & maximum of Salary and Pension
- Ratio of minimum and maximum pay in 7th Pay Commission
- Minimum and Maximum of 7th CPC Pension effect from 1.1.2016
- NCM member writes to FM, seeks changes in 7th Pay Commission salaries
- 7th Pay Commission faces pay gap problem
- 7th Pay Commission: Lower rank employees to get highest percentage salary hike
- 7th CPC round-table meeting with Bharat Pensioners Samaj
- 7th CPC – Minimum Pension of Rs.9000 for Central Government Pensioner
- 7th Pay Commission: Retired central govt employees to get minimum pension Rs 9,000