Bank Employees Announce Strike on 24.6.2015
The Public Sector Bank Employees Union has proposed a one-day strike on the 24th of this month, demanding the fulfillment of their various demands. The All India Bank Employees Union has expressed its support for the strike.
Since State Bank of India and all its other associate banks, including the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, the State Bank of Travancore, and the State Bank of Hyderabad, come under the Public Sector Bank Employees Union, the one-day strike is very likely to cripple money transactions on the day of the protests.
- De-link Associate Banks from SBI
- Do not curb trade union right of representation
- Vacate attacks on trade union in SBBJ
- Extend compassionate appointment scheme as per Government guidelines.
- Increase quantum of staff housing loan.
- Recruitment of sub staff and part time employees
- Resolve pending demands
- Do not impose SBI service condition and career progression in Associate Banks
Related to Your Search:
- All India Bank Employees Association (AIBEA) Calls for Strike on May 20
- 3,40,000 Bank Employees Go on a Strike on January 8
- PSU bank staff to go on two-day strike from Feb 20
- Bank employees to observe one-day strike on July 29
- Public Sector Bank Employees Defer Strike After High Court Order
- Nationwide Bank Strike for 2 days starting tomorrow
- Impacts of two days Banks Strike on 20th & 21st Feb, 2013
- AIBEA: Government Issues Notification On Associate Banks Merger
- Two day strike Banking ops partially affected due to trade union strike