Ban on Telangana State Government Employees Promotion lifted – Employees who are on the verge of their retirement will be benefited
All Senior Telangana State Govt Employees have got a happy news today has State Government of Telengana has lifted the ban on promotion.
Now, Telangana State Govt Employees who are to retire soon can be promoted so that before their retirement they could officiate higher post as well as get higher pay.
Ban on promotion in Telangana State was imposed earlier to sort out allocation issues between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana after bifurcation of erst while Andhra Pradesh State.
It is reported that Telangana State Government has taken this decision on the grounds that allocation of employees between these two states would take some more time
Source: The Indian Express
Related to Your Search:
- HOLIDAY – Declaration of General Holiday on 11.04.2019 (Thursday) in the State of Andhra pradesh – Lok Sabha General Elections 2019
- Central Government Approves Rs. 1,500 Crore by way of Budgetary Support to Andhra Pradesh for its New Capital
- List of Pension Sanctioning Authority and its corresponding Disbursing Agency
- Calendar for Mid-Career interaction between Armed Forces and Civil Services Officers : 2016-17
- Employees Pension Scheme: Details of subscribers and amount distributed
- Recruitment in Army
- Government of India Releases Over Rs. 37,420 Crore to Different States for the Financial Year 2015-16 as First Installment of Devolution as per 14th Finance Commission
- 132 Armed Forces Hospitals
- All States/UTs except the State of Jammu & Kashmir, approves the State GST Act and are ready for the smooth roll-out of GST with effect from 1st July, 2017