Autonomous bodies Employees waiting for the 7th Pay Commission benefits
All the autonomous bodes employees of central government employees are eagerly waiting for the 7th pay commission benefits, even after 4 months of 7th pay commission implementation still government not yet released the order for autonomous bodies.
Whenever government revised wages for central government employees, the same benefits was extended to the autonomous bodies employees & pensioners. During 6th pay commission implementation government released the order within one month in the year 2008, three orders released within a month after 6th pay commission implementation.
- 30.10.2008 – Revision of Pay scales of employees of Autonomous Bodies, etc
- 07.10.2008: Revision of Pay scales of employees of Autonomous Bodies, etc.
- 15.10.2008 – Revision of Pay scales of employees of Autonomous Bodies, etc. -Clarifications
But after 7th Pay Commission implementation for Central Government Employees, there is no official orders for extending the benefits to autonomous bodies employees & pensioners, already 4 months had passed, but there is no symptoms of releasing the order.
In this situation, confederation union takes this issue & sent couple of letters to the Finance Minister to extend the benefits to the autonomous bodies.
- Oct 14th : Confederation Union Secretary Mr. M.Krishnnan wrote to the Ministry of Finance to extend the 7th pay commission benefit to the employees of autonomous bodies,
- Oct 18th : JCM Staff side Secretary Mr. Shiva Gopal Mishra wrote to the Secretary, Ministry of Finance to extend the wage revision benefits to the autonomous bodies.
This issue was raised in the JCM Standing Committee meeting held on 25.10.2016 by the staff side, but in the meeting official side not given any time frame for final decision & it’s likely to be delayed. Unions are also not happy with this kind of delay. Confederation invited employees & pensioners of autonomous bodies to join the Confederation’s agitational programme to express the discontent.
All the employees & pensioners of autonomous bodies requesting to the Finance Minister to take the decision at the earliest & release the order soon.
Source : babusnews.com
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of wage revision benefits arising from 7th CPC recommendation to employees of autonomous bodies set up by GOI
- Finance Ministry has not issued orders extending the 7th CPC benefit to employees of Autonomous bodies and Board
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- Non implementation of 7th CPC for Pensioners of autonomous bodies
- REVISION OF PENSION OF AUTONOMOUS BODY PENSIONERS – FINANCE MINISTRY’S STAND
- AIRF: Bonus for autonomous bodies 2016-17
- Revision of Pension and grant of Dearness Relief to the pensioners of Statutory/Autonomous Bodies
- Disappointment for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of 7th CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies
- Extension of 7th CPC benefits and grant of Dearness Relief to Pensioners of Autonomous/Statutory bodies under Administrative Control of Department of Commerce