Auction for Sale of Government Stocks
Ministry of Finance
The Government of India have announced the Sale (re-issue) of (i) “8.27 per cent Government Stock 2020” for a notified amount of Rs. 2,000 crore (nominal) through price based auction, (ii) “8.15 per cent Government Stock 2026” for a notified amount of Rs.5,000 crore (nominal) through price based auction, (iii) “8.24 per cent Government Stock 2033” for a notified amount of Rs. 3,000 crore (nominal) through price based auction, and (iv) “8.17 per cent Government Stock 2044” for a notified amount of Rs. 3,000 crore (nominal) through price based auction. The auctions will be conducted using multiple price method. The auctions will be conducted by the Reserve Bank of India(RBI), Mumbai Office, Fort, Mumbai on February 06, 2015 (Friday).
Up to 5% of the notified amount of the sale of the stocks will be allotted to eligible individuals and Institutions as per the Scheme for Non-Competitive Bidding Facility in the Auction of Government Securities.
Both competitive and non-competitive bids for the auction should be submitted in electronic format on the Reserve Bank of India Core Banking Solution (E-Kuber) system on February 06, 2015. The non-competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. and the competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 12.00 noon.
The result of the auctions will be announced on February 06, 2015 and payment by successful bidders will be on February 09, 2015 (Monday).
The Stocks will be eligible for “When Issued” trading in accordance with the guidelines on ‘When Issued transactions in Central Government Securities’ issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) vide circular No. RBI/2006-07/178 dated November 16, 2006 as amended from time to time.
Related to Your Search:
- Auction for Sale (Re-issue) of Government Stocks
- CONDEMNED VEHICLE – FOR SALE NOTICE
- Government decides to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme 2016 -17–Series III; Applications for the bond to be accepted from October 24, 2016 to November 02, 2016 and the Bonds will be issued on November 17, 2016.
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018 -19
- Railway Budget 2013 : Six stocks to watch out ahead of Railway Budget 2013-14
- Central Government Allows 5% of PF Funds to be Invested in Share Market
- All Banks asked to calculate 6% Dearness Relief for central government pensioners
- Notification on Dearness allowance (DA) this week
- Bank DA for the next quarter (February to April 15)