ASSETS AND LIABILITIES UNDER LOKPAL – REVISED FORMAT NOTIFIED
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 26th December, 2014.
G.S.R. 918(E).-In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) read with clause (k) and clause (1) of sub-section (2) of section 59, section 44 and section 45 of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 (1 of 2014), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Return) Rules, 2014, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Second Amendment Rules, 2014.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in of the Official Gazette.
2. In the Public Servants (Furnishing of information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014 (hereinafter referred to as the principal rules), in rule 3, in the proviso to sub-rule (2), for the words “on or before the 31st day of December, 2014”,the words “on or before the 30th day of April, 2015” shall be substituted.
3. In the principal rules, in Appendix II, –
(a) for Form No. II, the following Form shall be substituted, namely:–
“FORM No. II
Statement of movable property on first appointment or as on the 31st March, 20…
(Use separate sheets for self, spouse and each dependent child.)
Name of public servant/spouse/dependent child:_________________________________
|S. No.||Description||Remarks, if any|
|(i)*||Cash and bank balance:|
|(ii)**||Insurance (premia paid):|
|Pension Scheme/Provident Fund|
|Other investments, if any :|
|(iii)||Personal loans/advance givenTo any person or entityIncluding firm, company, trust,etc. and other receivables from
debtors and the amount
(exceeding two months basic
Pay or Rupees one lakh,
As the case may be):
|(iv)||Motor Vehicles(Details of Make, registrationNumber, year of purchaseAnd amount paid):|
|(v)||Jewellery[Give details of approximate weight(plus or minus 10 gms. In respect ofGold and precious stones; plus or minus
100 gms. In respect of silver).]
|Precious metals and precious stones:|
|Composite items:(indicate approximate value)***|
|(vi)||Any other assets [Give details of movable assets not covered in (i) to (v) above](a) Furniture(b) Fixtures(c) Antiques
(e) Electronic equipments
[Indicate the details of an asset, only if the total current value of any particular asset in any particular category (e.g. furniture, fixtures, electronic equipments, etc.) exceeds two months’ basic pay or Rs. 1.00 lakh, as the case may be.]
*Details of deposits in the foreign Bank(s) to be given separately.
**Investments above Rs. Rs. 2 lakhs to be reported individually. Investments below Rs. 2 lakhs may be reported together.
***Value indicated in the first return need not be revised in subsequent returns as long as no new composite item had been acquired or no existing items had been disposed of, during the relevant year.”;
(a) for Form No. IV, the following Form shall be substituted, namely:-
- for Form No. IV, the following Form shall be substituted, namely:-
“FORM No. IV
Statement of Debts and Other Liabilities on first appointment or as on 31st March, 20….
|Sl. No||Debtor (Self/Spouse orDependent children)||Name and address of Creditor||Nature of debt/liability and amount||Remarks|
Note 1: Individual items of loans not exceeding two months basic pay (where applicable) and Rs. 1.00 lakh in other cases need not be included.
Note 2: The statement should include various loans and advances (exceeding the value Note 1) taken from banks, companies, financial institutions, Central/State Government and from individuals.”.
[F. No. 407/12/2014-AVD-IV(B)]
JISHNU BARUA, Jt. Secy.
Note.—The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, vide notification number G.S.R. 501(E), dated the 14th July, 2014 and amended vide notification No. G.S.R. 638(E) published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, dated 8th September, 2014.
Related to Your Search:
- Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014
- Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Third Amendment Rules, 2015.
- Last date for submission of annual returns on or before 15.10.2015 – Dopt Notification on 3.7.2015
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by public servants on or before 31st December, 2016 – regarding
- Dopt Notification – Addition of time limit for submission of Assest Declaration
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by public servants under section 44 of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 — filing of Returns by public servants – extension of last date – regarding
- FILING ASSETS AND LIABILITIES IS MANDATORY FOR EVERY PUBLIC SERVANTS
- Revised Rules for Declaration of Assets by Public Servants Under Provisions of the Lokpal Act
- The Lokpal and Lokayktas Act, 2013 — Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants