Army officers revised pay structure Opportunity for revision
- GoI, MoD vide letter No. 1(29)/2017/ D(Pay/Services) dated 06/08/2019 has extended the provisions of Para 3 and 4 of MoF, Department of Expenditure OM No. 4-23/17- IC/E-III dated 12/12/2018 to Defence Personnel regarding exercising of option to come over to the revised pay structure.
- Army Officers who have already exercised their option to come over to the revised pay structure as notified by the Pay Rules/Regulations 2017, shall be permitted to revise their initial option in terms of Rules 5 and 6 thereof.
- The revised option shall be exercised within a period of one hundred and eighty days from the date of issue of MoD orders i.e. upto 01/02/2020. The option exercised in terms of these orders shall be final and shall not be liable to any further change under any circumstances. All other terms and conditions laid down in the said Rules 5 and 6 of Pay Rules/Regulations 2017 shall continue to be applicable.
- Army Officers who have already exercised their option to come over to the revised pay structure from 01/01/2016 itself or in whose case the revised pay structure took effect from 01/01/2016 and who re-exercise their option under these orders to come over to the revised pay structure from a date subsequent to 01/01/2016 as per Rule 5 of the Pay Rules/Regulations, the arrears on account of revised pay already drawn by them from 01/01/2016 upto the date from which they opt to come over to the revised pay structure shall be recovered.
Related to Your Search:
- Pay Rules / Regulations 2017 for Army / Navy / Air force officers, MNS, JCOs / OR & Equivalent for revision of option to come over to revised pay structure
- DoE: Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 – opportunity for revision of option to come over to revised pay structure
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix: Modification of Level-12A and 13 of Defence Pay Matrix
- 7th CPC Pay Revision of Option for Railway Employees
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation and Grant of Increment in revised pay structure: Finmin Clarification
- Re-exercise of option under Rule 6 of the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008
- Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 – opportunity for revision of option to come over to revised pay structure
- Fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post – Air Force and Navy Pay Regulations 2017
- Fixation of pay and grant of increment in the revised Pay structure