Treatment of Military Service Pay(MSP) while fixing the pay of ex-servicemen re-employed on the Railways: Railway Board
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 16/01/2017
The General Secretary,
3, Chelmsford Road,
New Delhi – 110055.
Sub: Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 for persons re-employed in Railway service after retirement from Defence Forces – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to NFIR’s letter-(No.II/35/Pt. XIII dated 23/11/2016 on the above subject and to state that as decided in the meeting with representatives of NFIR in the meeting held in ED/IR’s room on 27/9/2016, reference has been made to DOP&T for seeking clarification, duly incorporating the-views of NFIR (copy enclosed). Their reply in the matter is awaited despite a reminder dated 4/1/2017.
Instructions have also been issued to GMs/Zonal Railways, Production Units etc. vide letter [No. E(G)/2013/EM 1-5 dated 15/12/2016] (copy enclosed) for strictly complying with the instructions contained in Board’s letter No. E(G)2013/EM 1-4 dated 24/7/2013 regarding treatment of Military Service Pay (MSP) while fixing the pay of ex-servicemen re-employed on the Railways.
DA: As above
for Secretary Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of pay of re-employed Pensioners – Treatment of Military Service Pay
- Fixation of Pay of re-employed pensioners – treatment of Military Service Pay (MSP)
- Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2008, for persons re-employed in Railway Service after retirement from Defence Forces
- Comprehensive transfer policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – NFIR
- Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition
- Reckoning service for entitlement of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Initial Pay Fixation of re-employed ex-servicemen who held post below Commissioned Officer rank in Defence Forces, retired before attaining the age of 55 years and have been appointed on re-employment basis in civilian posts
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR