Cabinet decision on 3rd May 2017 related 7th CPC – Reg. Another gimmick by the Modi Government
National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Web site: www.nfaeehq.blogspot.com ; Email address: [email protected]
Ref. No: nfaee/17/085
Sub: Cabinet decision on 3rd May 2017 related 7th CPC – Reg. Another gimmick by the Modi Government
A press communique was issued by Ministry of Finance on 3rd May 2017 with a caption “Cabinet approves modification in the 7th CPC recommendations on pay and pensionary benefits.” Copy of the said communique is attached.
But in the said communique nowhere it was mentioned about any modifications in the recommendations on pay. It contains only two subjects, Revision of pensioners of pre – 2016 pensioners and family pensioners and Disability Pension for Defence Pensioners. The communique is left with half information with regards to pre 2016 pensioners as it was not clarified how the pension is going to regulate.
The attempt of the Government is to create confusion among the Central Government Employees in general and the Public at large, as the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers has been announced its next course of action to hold dharna in front of the house of Finance Minister Arun Jaitely’s New Delhi on 23rd May 2017.
We can also expect statements from the so called NJCA leadership to congratulate the Government and may even claim because of their effort only the Cabinet too decision on pre – 2016 pensioners (or inaction?).
Beware of such leaders and the Government’s attitude and ensure grand success of the Dharna on 23rd May 2017 at Delhi and in all units as per the call from Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers. Be ready for Dharna
With fraternal Greetings
Source : http://nfaeehq.blogspot.in/
Related to Your Search:
- Protest Demonstrations Against the Decision on Allowances – NFAEE
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances: Atomic Energy Employees writes to Government
- 7th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances
- 7th CPC Allowances – Wrong statement by NCJCM: Restoring rates of HRA @ 10%, 20% and 30% and restoring 34 allowances
- Cabinet Committee May Decide 7th Pay Commission Report On 29.6.2016 (Tomorrow)
- 5th CPC parity is also beneficial but option-I parity of 7th CPC is more beneficial – confederationhq
- Confederation confirms No Change in the Mass Dharna
- 7th CPC Allowances : Recommendations in respect of some important allowances paid to Pensioners
- 7th Pay Commission – Cabinet may approve 7th CPC report on 29th June 2016