Annual rate of inflation based on monthly WPI stood at 2.33% for March 2015
The official Wholesale Price Index for ‘All Commodities’ (Base: 2004-05 = 100) for the month of March, 2015 rose by 0.2 percent to 176.1 (provisional) from 175.8 (provisional) for the previous month.
The annual rate of inflation, based on monthly WPI, stood at -2.33% (provisional) for the month of March, 2015 (over March, 2014) as compared to -2.06% (provisional) for the previous month and 6.00% during the corresponding month of the previous year. Build up inflation rate in the financial year so far was -2.33% compared to a build up rate of 6.00% in the corresponding period of the previous year.
Related to Your Search:
- Index Numbers of Wholesale Prices in India (Base: 2004-05=100) Review for the month of September, 2012
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL 2014 – PRESS RELEASE ISSUED BY LABOUR BUREAU
- Dearness Allowance rises to 107% from July 1, 2014 onwards..!
- Statement of Srikant Kumar Jena on Consumer Price Index, December 2012
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OCT 2013 ROSE BY 3 POINT(241)
- Consumer Price Index Numbers on base 2010=100 for Rural, Urban and Combined for the Month of September, 2012
- Statement of Srikant Kumar Jena on Consumer Price Index
- Expected DA from July 2013 – AICPIN for the month of March
- Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) April 2013.