An Appeal for participation in the agitational programmes of confederation for realisation of 20 point charter of demands
No. Confdn/Genl/ 2016-19
AN APPEAL TO CCGGOO
Com: S. Mohan
Confederation of Central Government
Gazetted Officers Organisations (CCGGOO)
Chennai Email [email protected]
Sub: An Appeal for participation in the agitational programmes of confederation for realisation of 20 point charter of demands.
As yoy are aware, the general attitude of the Central Government towards the demands of the Central Government employees, especially demands related to 7th Central pay Commission, is totally negative. Even the assurance given by three group of Ministers in the wake of an impending indefinite strike from July 11th 2016, that the minimum pay and fitment formula will be revised, is not yet implemented, eventhough the promised time frame of four months are almost over. All the revised allowances including HRA and Transport Allowance is not paid yet. The one and the only favourable recommendation of 7th CPC ie; option -I party for pensioners is not accepted on the plea of “non-feasibility”. All anomalies are pending. Government is deliberately dealying and denying the legitimate benefits of the Central Government employees which is due from 01-01-2016. You may agree that the position is equally applicable to Gazetted officers also.
In the above circumstances/the National Secretariat of /confederation of Central Government employees and workers has decided to organise phased agitational programes culminating in strike action. Demonistrations are conducted in front of all offices on 20-10-2016, next phase is mass dharna at all important centres on 7th November 2016, Third phase is massive Parliament March on 15th December 2016.
I request you to consider the above situation and also the programmes of action of Confederation and to call upon your affiliates to participate in the Parliament March on 15th December 2016 under the banner of CCGGOO, in good number
Awaiting favourable response,
Email. [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- Autonomous Bodies invited to join the Confederation’s agitational programme
- Confederation Parliament March : 20000 Central Government Employees Will Participate
- NATIONWIDE CAMPAIGN AND AGITATIONAL PROGRAMMES CULMINATING IN STRIKE
- Setting up of Seventh Pay Commission: Confederation says its the victory of the workers
- Organizing Mass Dharna by the constituent members of Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers Organisations (CCGGOO) in solidarity with the two days Strike called by CCGE&W
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- No Change in the 15th December Parliament March – Confederation
- FIVE LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES MARCH TO PARLIAMENT FOR SETTLEMENT OF TEN POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014