Amount fixed for reimbursement of Children Education allowance will be Rs. 2250/- per month
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Compus, New Delhi,
Dated: 9th May, 2018
Sub:- Clarification in respect of Children Education Allowance and Hostel Subsidy reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Ministry of Railways O.M. No.E(W)2014/ED-2/3 dated 18.04.2018 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the amount fixed for reimbursement of Children Education allowance will be Rs. 2250/- per month. This amount of Rs. 2250 is fixed irrespective of the actual expenses incurred by the Govt. Servant.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance / Hostel subsidy – Jammu and Kashmir Central Government Employees
- Opening of reimbursement of Children education allowance CEA claim for Central Government employees for the academic year 2020-2021
- Clarification in respect of grant of Children Education Allowance: 7th CPC
- Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Implementation of decision relating to the grant of Children Education Allowance
- Annual ceiling for reimbursement of Children Education Allowance for CG Employees
- Will 7th CPC Add Lustre to the CHILDREN’S EDUCATION ALLOWANCE SCHEME?
- 7th Pay Commission Grant of Children Education Allowance
- Reimbursement of Children Education Allowance-lok sabha Q&A
- Electronic receipts acceptable for claiming Children Education Allowance (CEA) by central government employees