Incentive payable to GDS SPMs/GDS BPMs – Amendment to procedural rule in POSB (CBS) Manual/ POSB Manual Volume – Department of Posts
S.B. Order 21/2020
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Dated :- 11/06/2020
All Head of Circles/Regions.
Subject:- Amendment to procedural rule in POSB(CBS)Manual/POSB Manual Volume regarding.
In order to streamline payment of Incentive/ Commission to GDS SPM/ GDS BPM for opening of National Savings Time Deposit Accounts, POSB (CBS) Manual, Appendix VIII, para / Note 4 / POSB Manual Volume, Appendix X, para 1 Note 4 is amended as below:
“incentive will be payable to GDS SPMs/GDS BPMs irrespective of the location of Post Offices i.e. whether in rural area or in urban area subject to the condition that the address of the depositor falls within the delivery jurisdiction of the respective GDS Sub Post Office/Branch Post Office.”
2. It is requested to circulate the amendment to all concerned for information and guidance and necessary action.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB)
Related to Your Search:
- Acceptance of withdrawal form along with SB passbook for subsequent deposit and opening of new accounts in GDS Branch post Offices
- DoP – Post Office Saving Schemes including Certificates – DOP (SB ORDER NO. 05/2019)
- Correction in para 228 of Indian Railway Establishment Manual, Volume -I (Revised Edition1989) Edition -2009 Erroneous Promotions
- CGDA DOPT Order – Incentives for obtaining higher qualification – ICWA Intermediate and Final examination
- Discontinuation of execution of bond for direct recruit candidates as provided under Appendix 21 of P&T Manual IV
- Relaxation of residency period for promotion of Jr. Accounts Asstt (GP 2800/-) as Accounts Asstt (GP 4200/-) on Indian Railways
- Amendment in KVS (Appointment, Promotion, Seniority etc.) Rules, 1971 reg
- Incentive Scheme for the employees of Ordnance factories
- Merger of Postmaster Cadre (Grade-I, II & III) with General Line (LSG, HSG-II & HSG-I)