Amendment in the provisions for retention/allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation on re-appointment
No.12035/ 28/ 96-Po1.II(VOI.III)
Government of India
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110108
Dated the 25th April, 2018
Subject: Amendment in the provisions for retention/allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation on re-appointment in an eligible Central Government Office or fresh appointment/re-appointment in Statutory/autonomous/quasi-judicial bodies etc.
Reference is invited to the Directorate of Estates O.M No.12035/28/96-Pol.II(Vol.ll) dated 8.12.2016 on the subject cited above. The matter has been reviewed by the competent authority and it has been decided to amend the para 1(g) of the O.M No.12035/28/96-Pol.II(Vol.II) dated 8.12.2016 as follows:-
“The officers re-employed by the ACC to continue in the same post after superannuation for the extended period shall be permitted to continue in the residential accommodation occupied by them till the end of the tenure and they will be further eligible for retention on of the said accommodation as per the provisions of rule 40 of the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017 on completion of tenure. If officers are re-employed by the ACC in any other post, further retention of the said accommodations as per provisions of rule 40 of the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017 will not be allowed. Further retention of three months only will be granted on completion of the tenure of re-appointment.”
2. The other terms and conditions of O.M No.12035/28/96-Pol.II(Vol.II) dated 8.12.2016 will remain same.
3. The above mentioned modification will be effective from date of issue.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
Related to Your Search:
- Retention of/continuation in GPRA on Technical Resignation from Service
- Notification regarding Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi)
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Grant of eligibility for allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) and Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)-Reg.
- Allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) & Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation by the Central Government Officers
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation to Kendirya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited).
- Retention of Govt. Accommodation on Retirement or Terminal Leave: Amendment in Rules
- Amendment in retention period of residence in case of terminal leave or retirement : Directorate of Estates Orders