Amendment in essential qualification for Recruitment of Primary Teachers in KVS
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(Hqrs.)
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi -110016
Subject: Amendment in essential qualification for Recruitment of Primary Teachers in KVS
In reference to NCTE notification dated 28.06.2018 regarding minimum qualification of Primary teacher, the following amendment has been made in the essential qualification for the post of Primary Teacher:
1. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Graduation with atleast 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
*who has acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I-V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years of such appointment as Primary Teacher.
2. Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Govt. of India.
3. Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English media.
Knowledge of working on Computer.
Joint Commissioner (Admn)
Related to Your Search:
- Amendments in the norms of minimum qualifications for recruitment/ promotion of teachers for classes I to VIII in Railway Schools Primary and Trained Graduate Teachers
- Eligibility of Primary Teacher – Graduate with 50%, B.Ed. and mandatory six month training after appointment – NCTE revised Notification
- KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs for Teachers/Computer Instructor/Vocational Instructor /Counselor
- TamilNadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 : Notification and Syllabus
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Nov-2012 : Central Board of Secondary Education
- KV School Contractual Teachers : Consolidated Pay and Qualification for all Posts
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Talegaon requires the following part-time/ Contractual Teachers/Coaches purely on contractual/day to day need basis for the session 2018-19
- Minimum qualifications for recruitment / promotion of teachers for classes I to VIII in Railway Schools – Railway Board Orders
- Tamil Nadu Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 1989 – Selection Grade / special Grade scales of pay in the revised pay scales – Revised orders