ALL INDIA GENERAL STRIKE ON 8th January, 2020 – Confederation
- recovery of Huge NPAs in Banks
- Immediate wage settlement in banks and insurance
- Recruitment in Banks, Insurance and Central Government
- Scrap NPS
- Anti Labour Reforms
- Merger of Public Sector Banks
- Corporatisation and Privatisation of PSBs, Postal and Defence Sector
- Increase of FDI in vital and sensitive sectors.
Make the General Strike a Grand Success.
Unions in Banks, Insurance and Central Govt. AIBEA, AIIEA, CC GEW, AIBOA, AIRRBEA, BEFI, NFPE, GIEAIA, AILICEF
Related to Your Search:
- 16th March 2017 Strike Report – Karnataka COC
- 2nd SEP 2015 – Historic Strike was a grand success in almost all the sectors of working class
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- Central Government Employees Strike – Confederation congratulates to all Central Government Employees for participating in two days strike
- Finance Minister asks bank employees not to participate in strike
- Support to “General Strike” proposed by the Central Trade Unions – AIRF
- HISTORIC GDS ALL INDIA STRIKE: NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
- 2 Days Strike : Press statement by the Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers…
- DEMANDING 7th CPC, DA MERGER and more: A GRAND SUCCESS OF MASS DHARNA CONDUCTED AT ALL MAJOR CENTRES.