F.No. 11013/9/2014-Estt (A-III)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
(Establishment, A-III Desk)
North Block, New Delhi.
Subject: Effective use of ‘Aarogyasetu’ App for breaking the chain of transmission of COVID-19.
With reference to the subject mentioned above, the following directions may strictly be followed to improve the safety of all Government officials :
- All the officers, staff (including outsourced staff) working in Central Government should download ‘Aarogyasetu‘ App on their mobile phones, immediately.
- Before starting for office, they must review their status on ‘Aarogyasetu‘ and commute only when the app shows ‘safe’ or ‘low risk’ status.
- The officers / staff are advised that in case the App shows a message that he/she has a ‘moderate’ or ‘high risk’ calculated on the basis of Bluetooth proximity (“recent contact with infected person”), he/she should not come to office and self isolate for 14 days or till the status becomes ‘safe’ or ‘low risk’.
- Joint Secretary (Administration) should ensure that above directions are strictly followed in the respective Ministry / Department.
- Ministries / Departments may issue similar instructions to all autonomous / statutory bodies, PSUs etc. attached to them.
- Report on the action taken may be sent to the undersigned.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders on Risk Allowance – Risk Allowance to Central Government employees – clarification reg.
- Latest DoPT order – Maintain 33 percent of employees attendance, roaster & work from home – Central Govt Employees
- Dopt Orders – Preparation of Select List for the year 2012 of Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS -Vigilance status and statement of minor / major penalties imposed etc.
- Extension of Risk Allowance till 31.12.2012
- Request for vigilance update in Web Based Cadre Management System in respect of CSS officers – instructions for Nodal Officers – DoPT 2020
- CGDA – Bio-metric Attendance System (BAS) for punctuality in Defense Accounts Department
- Request to update the vigilance status for CSSS officers in the Web Based Cadre Management System – instructions for Nodal officers
- Risk Allowance to Central Government employees
- Clarification to be obtained from Ministries/Departments regarding Risk Allowance