All central government employees are waiting for the announcement of DA.
Dearness Allowance is not only important for Central Government employees but also for all the State Government employees.
As we all know, generally, Dearness Allowance is given twice a year based on the inflation rates.
Mostly, this DA has been released at end of February or March. Occasionally, it has been released in the month of April.
Only after the DA for the Central Government employees is announced, most of the State Governments will make DA announcements. After the approval of the Cabinet, the Finance Minister will announce the DA order.
The pensioners have placed a plea to the government to release the DR Relief order also when it announces the Dearness Allowance in order to avoid possible delays in getting DR Relief.
In this scenario, it is natural for the employees to expect the announcement of DA every day. Let us hope that the announcement will come soon.
Past years announcement of Dearness Allowance date vised table below.
|01/01/2015||May be 113% (6%)||?|
Related to Your Search:
- Dearness Allowance announcement before Diwali ?
- Dearness Relief from July, 2014 for Pensioners of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Expected DA July 2014 – Finally it concludes at 7%
- 10% DA Hike for Rajasthan & Odisha Government Employees
- Himachal pradesh government gives 5% interim relief to its employees, pensioners
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Will Central Government Employees get 17 percent DA in the salary of September 2019 ?
- Dearness allowance likley to be hiked by 10% on Friday in Cabinet Meeting
- Releasing of due installment of Dearness Allowance