7th CPC Allowance Committee Meeting held on 28.3.2017 – AIRF
“Meeting of Committee on Allowances took place on 28th March, 2017, discussion on Allowances remained inconclusive. Issue of House Rent Allowance didn’t come up during meeting.”
Dated: March 28, 2017
The General Secretaries,
All Affiliated Unions,
Sub: Meeting of Committee on Allowances held today remained inconclusive
Meeting of Committee on Allowances took place on 28th March, 2017, discussion on Allowances remained inconclusive. Issue of House Rent Allowance didn’t come up during meeting.
I met Cabinet Secretary/GOI & urged him for early resolution of pending demands of Railwaymen that includes NPS, early disbursal of Allowances of 7th Pay Commission, Increase in Minimum wages and fitment formula. Issue of MACP was also discussed and removal of the provision of benchmark ‘Very Good’ for MACP, which has been recommended from ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good’ by the 7th Pay Commission, has also been demanded. Though Cabinet Secretary has given positive assurance on our demands yet we need our rank and file to be prepared for persistent struggle.
With Good Wishes!
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- AIRF: 7th CPC Allowance Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary
- AIRF: Meeting of the Committee on Allowances will be held on 06.04.2017
- 7th CPC Allowances only after April 23, 2017 ?
- Empowered Committee meeting scheduled on 11.6.2016 has been cancelled – AIRF
- Anomalies in the MACP Scheme : Stepping up of pay of Sr. Supervisors of Accounts and other departments – AIRF
- 7th Pay Commission: Government to implement soon on higher allowances, says unions
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee : Silence Prevails after NC JCM Report
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Enhancement in the rates of various allowances by 25% consequent upon Dearness Allowance crossing 100%